There are several treatment options available to those who are looking to replace missing teeth. If you are missing one or more permanent teeth, Dr. Brian J. Waggle may recommend a dental bridge in Zanesville, Ohio. A non-removable appliance, the fixed dental bridge can replace one or more missing teeth. In addition, dental bridges will:
- Prevent any remaining teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Restore function to your bite
- Restore the beauty of your smile
- Restore your ability to chew and speak properly
- Replace a partial denture
- Properly distribute your bite
- Prevent the loss of facial volume
- Increase the beauty of your smile
A dental bridge is made up of dental crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap, called abutment teeth. A replacement tooth is attached in between the dental crowns. Your abutment teeth, which will need to be prepared to allow room for your dental bridge, will act as anchors for the bridge.
In just a few appointments at our office, your custom, tooth-colored bridge will be created and placed for optimal results. If you are missing any teeth, we invite you to call 740-454-6644 or visit Northpointe Dental soon to learn more about your options for achieving a complete, functional smile. We’ll be happy to schedule your consultation with our dentist.