If you have ever sustained an oral accident or injury that has left you with a severely impaired smile, it is important to remember that numerous medical treatments exist to help repair any damage to them and give you the smile you deserve. If you have any lost or missing teeth, or if you have severely broken or discolored teeth, numerous cosmetic dentistry treatments exist to repair your smile, including the following:
– Dental veneers are extremely useful for capping and concealing the fronts of teeth and giving your teeth the aesthetic look your smile desires.
– Dental bonding treatments are crafted to apply porcelain and resin materials directly to the surfaces of teeth to help correct abnormalities that exist.
– Dental implants are decidedly effective tooth prosthetics that can replace teeth with a durable enhancement that can potentially last a lifetime of heavy use.
– Dentures are a changeable prosthetic that can replace missing teeth with customizable prosthetics that can be removed for daily cleaning.
– Dental crowns are exceedingly effective because they can cap and conceal your teeth on all sides down to the gum line to not only protect your teeth but also enhance its look.
– Dental bridges are tooth replacements that function as permanent prosthetics that can link to nearby and neighboring teeth in your mouth.
– Teeth whitening treatment systems are used to substantially decrease any issues involving stains and discolorations on your teeth.
If you would like an oral exam for a cosmetic dentistry treatment with Dr. Brian J. Waggle and the rest of our team here at Northpointe Dental, please set an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Zanesville, Ohio. We can be reached at 740-454-6644.